Sexualised behaviour in a 7 yr old
I'd like to know if the following is normal for a 7yr old or should I be worried.
My daughter has introduced a 'sex game' [their name for it] to her friend (5 yr old girl) where they take turns to sit  on top of each other fully clothed and rub their groins together. They have also been kissing. I have explained to her that this is not an appropriate game for them to be playing but they have been caught again (for the second time) today. Her friends mother and I have agreed that they will not be left alone to play together again until we get to the bottom of this but I am not sure how to address it. Any suggestions?
Hi and welcome. There not much difference between a 42 and 40 year old but there is quite a difference between a 7 and a 5 in regards to maturity. I would start with your daughter and explain to her that she needs to be a role model to not only the 5 year old but to all children that are younger than her.
I personally dont feel that this would be so wrong with girls of her own age but its exposing the younger ones that is the issue.
I would ask where she learned the game first. Kids are curious creatures by nature but this one isn't appropriate like you said. I agree with Life360 that you should explain that she is a role model for the other kids and that there are plenty of other more appropriate games for them to play. The kisses I don't mind so much but the fact that they call it a sex game is what bothers me. She is only seven. Does she even understand what sex is? I would start by politly asking where she lived the game and go from there.