Child Behavior Expert Forum
Starnge ideas and bad thoughts
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Starnge ideas and bad thoughts

Hello. My brother is 25 years old and we don't live together since he moved our last year. He moved out with his girlfriend. At that time, he mentioned that he thought the spirit of a dead singer to live within his girlfriend, but we didn't think this was important. He moved away from her and no longer works, he doesn't take shower, he tends not to eat (that's why he's lost weight). We're worried because last time we talked to him by phone, he said he's been working at home with his "satellites" (I don't understand how). He says he keeps those that "come from God", as the other ones try to steal his thoughts, he invented unusual names for them. We don't know why he says these things, he also told my sister who's 7 years old that his lost thougts are placed and hidden in her womb. What should we do??