Symptoms for MTHFR
can you please tell me the symptoms for MTHFR?
There are not necessarily "symptoms" for MTHFR in all people.  As a matter of fact, most people that carry a gene mutation have NO clue their entire lives.  It is a fairly new finding.  The most common thing in women that clues them in to get tested is recurrent miscarriages.  Some other things that happen in people with MTHFR is blood clots at a young age.  It carries the risk of early cardiac disease and early onset Alzheimer's.  It can be linked to other issues, or so some studies suggest, but there are no "symptoms."  The only way to know for sure is to be tested for it, and it is a super simple blood test that only takes a few days for results.  There is a lot of controversy in even testing for it, however.  
I just found out I have this mutation and I am very concerned about my children- Does this mutation always get passed on to your children and did I get the mutation from my parents?