Child Behavior Community
TODDLER'S BEHAIVER

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

TODDLER'S BEHAIVER

Hello
My question is about my 2 years old son
He is not nice to kids who are younger then him sometimes he yells at them and push them but with older kids he is nice and play nicely by the way he has a sister who is 5 years old I am wondring why he does that and what should we do
Thank you ?
i understand where you are coming from, i have a 2 year old who does the same with younger kids but he also does the same with the older ones and even adults. I just tell him its not nice and everytime he hits a child i put him in 2 min time out or ill take a toy off him. This way he knows he has done wrong. It is really hard doing this and it upsets me but you have to keep on doing it till he stops otherwise they will be worse when there older. hope this was useful.
Oh try and get a behaviourist i saw one and that is where i got the tips from.