TOUCHING PENIS
Dear Doctor
My son is seven years old and he always touch his penis. We tried a lot to stop
this behaviour but he still does that.

Thanks to advise.

Saroj
my 7 year old is the same, but the more attention you bring to it, the more likely he is to do it!!
am not sure why they do it but i think its a comfort thing?? he is also at an age when he is discovering his own body and that touching his penis gives him a sense of pleasure!! don't take this the wrong way,he is not about to start getting a bit sexy, its just a natural process
It's normal for little boys to do this but obviously it depends where and when they are doing it. You need to have a talk with him and say that it isn't ok in front of other people and if you notice him doing it, just quietly remove his hand. I think they get forgetful and down the hand goes again. Eventually, he will grow out of it.
he will grow out of it later in life, it feels nice to touch his penis so tell him to do it in private as its anon sexual touch.
Let the child learn about his body. It would help if you allow him to be naked around the house more often.
Don't worry about your son touching his penis.  It is a totally natural thing for a boy.  If God didn't want us to touch our penis; He would have made our arms shorter !!!   Seriously....Don't worry about it. It's what boys do. Just like a couple of previous comments; just don't make a big deal of it; especially in public.  Just quietly pull his hand away or tell him quietly to shop doing it in public.  If he insists on touching it; let him know that it is perfectly okay to do so in his room or in private. Don't start coming up with stupid stories like he will grow hair in the palms of his hands or he will turn gay or things like that.  It's a normal thing.  Let him enjoy his body. Just let him know that there is a place and time for him to do that.