Child Behavior Expert Forum
Talk sex with kids

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Talk sex with kids

My 10 year old daughter saw a short video of my privete parte on my cell phone. How do I talk to her about that?
Tags: sex, talk, Kids
Lesson learned - hopefully. When you have children you have an obligation to act in a sensible fashion and not in ways that then result in your having to explain yourself. But the horse is out of the barn. Be frank and straightforward. Let her know that sometimes adults share such pictures and that, on hindsight, it was not a sensible thing to be doing. Let her know in no uncertain terms that she should not emulate this behavior.