Udesending testis
My son was at the age of 9 years diagnosed with Undesending testis . This was never found at birth and Now I am curious if this causes all the behavior problems and agression he has had over the years .

I am full of questions for the Uroligist when I have to take him  on Jan 24 2008.

I knew when he was a toddler something was not right with him having all the agression he was exhibiting as a toddler trying to sufforcate and hurt his sister . He was later diagnosed with short term memory problems in school and on a IEP plan at school.

He was diagnosed with ADHD , OCD and Optional Defiant behavior as well .   I just dont understand why this was not caught at birth(undesending testicles) and even more so with regular well check ups why the Pedatrician never found this problem.  with his testis not being in his scrotum where they belong ..

I took my son to a well check up with a Pediatrican in Sebastian Florida and she checked him out and found he has undecending testicles .. a major  shock for me and his father both ..Ultrasound showed that on the left side less blood flow the cord getting tangled and on the right not as bad.

When my son lived with his dad his step- mom took him to the doctor and my son was complaining of pain and he was tested for urnairy infection but when this came back negitive and our son continued to complain of pain the doctor never bothered to examine him futher downstairs to see if the pain was coming another medical problem rather than a urinary infection

I was curious if this can cause problems with the male hormones and be the root of all his agression or  he also has symtoms of prader willi .  He will drink soda to the point of making himself sick . He has had an obssesion with the refrigirator since he was a toddler ... his BMI is at the 95% and I could be wrong but he does have many of the symtoms ... Not sure if he would have this with the xxy problem ?  I m not a doctor but I thought if his testicles were not were they should be he would have low hormones not high .. but could either cause all the behavior problems ..

thanks