Child Behavior Expert Forum
What is this called
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

What is this called

My child is17. ADD & developmentally young. Manipulative, compulsive liar, sneaky. She lied to the police allegations of all sorts of abuse every other month it gets more creative. She no leader, a follower. She plays the caseload in distress. It seems she likes the attention. I try to persuade myself she doesn't know better or the difference of cause and effect but the I say she 17 she got plenty of sense she playing everyone. She's been with me from birth and someone shows her pictures and tell her they had her from birth to age seven, how is she confused and believe it. Officials say in her mind she believes the allegations. But I know her best and see the lies.. She doesnt tell whole story only part that makes u look bad. Is she slow, psycho? What is this she suffering from, what's happening to me, how can I turn this case around?
242606_tn?1243786248
You and she need to be involved in mental health intervention. Arranging that would certainly help you.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank