Child Behavior Expert Forum
What you would tell parents to do on infantillism?

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

I'm an infantillist. I hope I can get a Doctor's opinion. But what would you tell Parents to do to one. I'm 15 myself.
The term infantilism can imply a variety of behaviors, so it is important to determine the precise meaning for any particular person. I would advise parents to be patient, understanding and supportive. I would also advise their seeking some professional intervention, if for no other reason than to provide the child with support and a forum where the condition can be explored and understood.