Child Behavior Community
Why does my daughter pee on her carpet floor?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

for the past two to three weeks i have noticed that my daughter has become increasingly more dificult to disipline. Shes been lieing when asked simple questions  and very disruptive towards her two younger brothers however the worst of her behavior issues that my wife and I are dealing with is that she's been urinating on her bedroom carpet. I asked my daughter why is she doing this however she's stated that she is afraid of the toilets and on another time shes stated because she "likes to." Knowing that my daughter is afraid of the toilets, there is one however that she is not afraid of. We make sure that that bathroom toilet is readily available, however she would not use that one either. She simply pulls her undergarments down and releaves herself on the floor. I noticed in the statements of others that sometimes this might happen due to stress. Well, unfortunately at this time my wife works during the day and when she gets home I get about 3 hours of sleep then i work all night until the morning and then watch the children during the day until my wife is home again. This goes on monday through friday. Another issue that i thought might be helpful is that my daughter has in several occasions stated that she wants he mother home and that she is sad that shes gone during the day, however, when her mom gets home she disobedient and very rude to her mother. Any suggestions?

This discussion is related to 4 year old girl soils and wets pants and doesn't seem to care.