Child Behavior Community
abused grandson

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

abused grandson

I cant prove it, but I know that my 3 year old grandson is being abused. I have 10 children and 14 grandchildren, so I am not unfamiliar with the behavior of of children. I just need someone to help me know the best way to deal with this without hurting my precious grandson
You have to have some kind of proof or at least something to investigate other than your grandchild wanting to be with you instead of his Mom. I'm sorry that you are going through this, I know how it is to know in your heart that something is going on but not know what it is. Until you have something to report, there isn't anything that you can do other than pray and watch. I would not call authorities until you know what is going on because they tend to ignore you after so many complaints.
hi well you never stated what type of abuse you felt yoru grandson was going through or you think he is going through however if you think he is being sexually abused my advice to you is take him to the nearest hospital and get it checked out if you think he is being abused by getting hit then call the authorities i mean if your feel that strongly about it then do something either take the child to the doctors or call cps and they will do an investigation better safe than sorry however just because he wants to stay with you and not go back home doesn't mean he's being abused maybe he doesn't like the rules and if you still think he is being abused and it turns out he's not then be prepared to face the consequences with the parents good luck in your decision
sorry missed the part that yor grandson is 3 yrs old at that age children love spending time with grandma my kids enjoyed staying with my mom and it didn't mean i was abusing them it meant that grandma spoiled them more than we did at home and let them get away with more than we did