adhd and prozac
My 8 year old grandson has been on strattera and prozac for a year now. About a month ago he starting acting out in very strange ways. He pooped on the floor in the school bathroom and blamed it on someone else, then urinated in the school bathroom and swears in wasn't him. He went into his grandfathers barn and threw plastic bins of collectibles all over and broke things, then took mail out of neighbors mailboxes and threw it in the water in the ditch. This is all coming from a child that was totally normal with understanding right from wrong. We don't understand what's going on!! Help!!!!

This discussion is related to my 5 year old.
Strattera is used to treat ADD/ADHD in both adults and children.  However, Prozac is used to treat depression as well as to eliminate or reduce the symptoms of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and bulimia nervosa (an eating disorder).  It is not used to treat ADD/ADHD.  Something is missing here .....
It may be a good idea to take him back to the prescribing Doctor and ask about the dosage and if the meds need changing,in my opinion they are the cause of the behavior..good luck  
     Couple of thoughts.
the stuff in the school restroom could have been because were he wanted to go was occupied and he had no other choice.  An 8 year old is pretty low on the totem pole when it comes to using the facilities.  I wouldn't worry too much about that.  although, I do wonder how people found out and reported it.  Obviously someone was in there, which makes me think he was forced into the situation.
  Most ADHD kids, I think, know right from wrong.  Its just that they don't always think about it due to their instantaneous actions and lack of filters.  Since he was at his grandfathers, I wonder if he was off his meds?  That would explain a lot - and is why margypops made her good recommendation.