Child Behavior Expert Forum
aggressive behavior in my two year old

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

aggressive behavior in my two year old
My two year old daughter is very aggressive. She has speech problems and is going to speech therapy. She is very stubborn and strong willed and thinks it is funny to hit and kick people. I do not know how to control her behavior or make her understand that hurting people is not funny. I talk to her about it all of the time and it is not working. I have two other girls and they were never this aggressive or mean spirited.[[
This requires straightforward limit setting and discipline. It's not important that she understand; it's important that she follow the rules. Read Lynn Clark's book SOS Help for Parents and follow each of its guidelines.