appropriate behavior
I have this friend who has a four and a half year old son.  I recently found out every single time he uses the bathroom, she insists on holding his penis for him while he urinates.  She calls this "tip-toeing"; she doesn't want his penis to touch the toilet seat.  I find this very odd and was wondering if it's normal behavior.  
This same boy can't say his ABC's or count and he doesn't dress himself.  He doesn't have any disabilities that would refrain him from doing any of these things himself, either.   Is this normal behavior for his age?
She may not be the only one doing it (I hear of parents wiping their 11 year olds behinds), but it seems like an unhealthy practice. Is she obsessed with germs and cleanliness?
I think it's very weird,  but not sexual.  Sound to me,  too,  SL,  that she is kind of obsessed with cleanliness.

She needs to put a little step stool in front of the toilet,  and get a container of clorox wipes and allow that child to use the bathroom in a normal way.