Child Behavior Expert Forum
at the end of my rope!

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

at the end of my rope!

hi my names laci and i 2 kids 3 yrs and 9 months. for the last year my 3 yr old has been so out of control that it is causeing problems with me and my husband. we both are at are the end of our rope. he bangs the front of his head on anything thats around to the point where its bleeding. hes hitting his sister for no reason but that hes mad at us. we have told his doctor but he just doesnt care so it seems we have asked for help in so many ways but have not found anything that works with him. i really need some help. what do i do?
Your son's behavior is beyond what might be regarded as within the normal spectrum. He should be evaluated by a mental health/behavioral health clinician. If he is insured (re: health), call the number you'll see listed on the back of his insurance card and ask for providers in your local area.