Child Behavior Expert Forum
child bed wetting
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

child bed wetting

Hi, Iam a mother of 3 kids,2 boys and recently we had a baby girl 1 month old.my boys r 9 and 6 years old. Recently my 6 yr old started wetting his bed, he says it's due to bad dream, or some random answers he gives.iam really concerNed about him,as I myself had very bad PND after him and Iam at high risk to get now aswell,due to New baby. We husband and wife do have arguments in front of them, I don't know the reason as to why my little boy is wetting his bed ,can u help please, thanks
242606_tn?1243786248
First, address the relationship between you and your husband. It is not reasonable to be introducing that sort of stress to your children. Second, do not ask your son why he is displaying this behavior. He is not doing it willfully. If he had been completely toilet trained before this regression, he will return to baseline. Be patient and supportive, not critical or upset. In the bigger picture, it is not a major issue.
2 Comments
Blank
Thanks a lot for your help,initially thought our relationship problem but wasn't sure as the new baby in the family, will try to fix it, thanks again.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank