Child Behavior Community
child vomiting

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

child vomiting

my daughter is 3 yrs old. for first 1 week she went happily riding in bus she was fine. But after she fell ill than stayed home for few days than again started going 2 school in bus but  she vomits every morning  she says there is some stomach pain in morning  and says she does not want to go to school. I pamper her and make her sit in bus. While coming from school she is ok.
Hi Rupal, you should have a doctor see her to make sure all is ok, Self diagnosing maybe ok for some things but a 3 year old child with a stomach disorder really needs to have a doctor check her.
Thank you very much. I already consulted a doctor, he told she is all right.  Once again thanks
In any case I would keep her at home for a few days. Something is obviously upsetting her. It might be a problem at school.