child
my daughter is 6 yrs old....on mon n tues she had peed her pants in school....she has been in headstart..kindergarden n know1st grade n still holds her pee in..i have tryed everything u can thing of n nothing is working..know she has to have her kidneys checked next month to make sure she isnt causeing any damage to them...please if someone knows of something i can do to help her please let me know....she understands how important it is for her to go to the bathroom in school but 3 yrs of holding it all day is not good at all..what can i do..thank u all
I have dealt with this, my daughters bladder wasn't growing as fast as it should & we talked to the doctor & he said to use these things kinda like pullups but for bigger kids, I forget the name, we didn't even have to finish the bag before it had resolved itself. Hope that helps a bit
It is possible she doesn't like to ask the teacher to go ,it s common problem maybe ask the teacher to discreetly remind her .what about at break or lunch times ?
i have tryed the pull up thing she just goes in them n it dont bother her at all....she isnt afraid to ask the teacher cause she asked to get a drink n everything else...she raisesher hand in class n does everything in front of her class n her school has even aloud her to go to the bathroom bye herself instead of taking a buddy with her....she goes next month to get her kidneys checked n im gonna have them check her bladder as well..thank u both for the suggestions
its good she is having some testing done in case there are other problems she may get UTI's and that would be a cause of the problem Let us know how she is doing ..