childerns developement
when i  go to pick up my three year old from his dads house when i get off work, my son screams and throws a fit and dosent want to come with me. not sure how to handle this.
Hi!
I can understand your concerns. Children often throw tantrums if there are changes they do not like. It could be that there is some thing at his father’s house which he likes more than your house. It could be something he is told at his father’s house that makes him not want to come with you. It could just be that you reach there when he is hungry or sleepy and does not want to go anywhere. Review these things and try ad find a solution around them. You could probably spend some time with him at his father’s house and then take him home. You could make the trip to your house an exciting event by stopping on way for some treat or play in a park etc. Hope these tips help you. Take care!