children's health
my grandaughter went to er and they thought it was appendicitis, after CAT scan came and said there was fluid around her ovaries can you explain what this means She is 10 yrs old
I am not certain others may know but we do have an expert/Doctor forum ,if you go back to the forums page you will see on the right the health forums ..
Sounds like a ruptured cyst,  and only know this because I googled "child fluid around ovaries" and that seemed to be the clear answer.

What did the ER doc say - and what are they doing to treat her?

I would post the resources I found but they like to other discussion forums,  which is against the rules here but I think you can probably find the same ones yourself when you google.

Best wishes.
Her regular Dr. treated her and my daughter like they were crazy, took blood and it was 1200 the day before was 1300 suppose to go back this morning and hope to find out something just praying all is ok I can't stand to see her in this much pain, thanks for the comments..