Child Behavior Expert Forum
foot swelling and pain

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

foot swelling and pain

For the last couple of nights my right foot has been swelling on the top and is very tender to the touch. It doesn't go huge but you can definitely notice that it's bigger than the left. When you push on it, there's a lot of pain and it takes a while to go back to being normal color. My foot feels incredibly tight and my toes are starting to swell. Any ideas on what this could be?
1 Comment
Did you intend to post this question on this Forum (Child Behavior). Perhaps you made the post by mistake. Your question is not a focus of this Forum and I am not qualified to answer it. Perhaps you could post it to the Orthopedics Forum.