Child Behavior Expert Forum
help please.
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

help please.

My daughter will be 3 in june. But she has days and time where is out of control. She screem, kicks me, throw things and even hit me. She dont understand what no means and get furious.  At night when is time to sleep I have to go to her bed and sleep w. Her if not she starts screaming and pushing me. And this can happend for hours.  She doesnt behaive . I have talk to her. Time out dont work. I cant go anywhere w. Her unless my husband (her dad) goes w. Us. Because she gets out of control and I cant control her..   what can I do?
242606_tn?1243786248
You really need to establish your authority. Stop lying down with her at night. Yes, she will fuss, but you've got to stand your ground. You have surrendered your jurisdiction and the situation will improve only when you make it clear you are in charge. Read Lynn Clark's book SOS Help for Parents and follow his instructions.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank