Child Behavior Community
hi im 12 and i masterbate

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

hi im 12 and i masterbate

hi im 12 year old boy and i masterbate somtimes and my parents dont no.....and well mastebathing
miss up my futher anyway ...and when i masterbate sperm comes out....
Masturbating is quite normal.  Even your parents probably know that, even if they don't know that you specifically are doing it.  (Your dad, at least, probably assumes you are.)  

Masturbating will not mess up your future.  I've seen a couple of good websites written for young teens with questions and answers about masturbation, things like, no, you won't go blind, no, it won't make you sterile, no, you won't stunt your growth, and all.   Google "masturbation myths" and I think some of these will come up.  

Dude ull be fine, iv been doing it since I was a lil boy. It won't hurt u, I think it helps more then anything. Good luck.