how can i help my grand daughter
My three yr. old granddaughter is staying with her dad for two weeks now, when my daughter talks to her she cant understand her, and she throws her toys very hard, and she has gone back to pooping her pants. My daughter and I think something must be going on. She was potty trained, and could talk very well, and was a happy child bedore she went to his house. We are in a custody battle with him, he abused my daughter so I wouldn't put anything against it that he is doing something to my granddaughter. We are so upset.. I told my daughter to write everything down and to call her lawyer in the morning, and tell him to check on her, and do something. Is tha the right thing to do?
Yes, and if she suspects sexual or other abuse, she could also call the police if she thinks it is urgent.
When you say he abused your daughter, in what manner did he abuse her? Physically? Emotionally? With a history of abuse how did get his present custody rights?