Child Behavior Expert Forum
how can i tell my son that we have a baby on the way

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

He sit their in listing to my belly in then he hits it in stand up on My belly what can I do about it ?????????? Help
If I understand your note correctly, regardless of whether you are pregnant or not you should set a firm limit on your son that hitting you is not allowed. Beyond that, simply tell him that you are going to have a baby.
I'm 13 and a half years old and I haven't started my pirods but I have hair down below I have had it for over a year now I have never told any one about it and I'm scard in case I flood in school I need some advice plez. **************can you help*************