Child Behavior Expert Forum
how to deal wiz my 1 year old girl 's anger ?

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

My 1 year old daughter is screaming and crying almost all the time,, once she needed something or i said no on something she wanned she starts to scream till her voice fades away,he screams even if i left her and went to the bathroom for minutes...she sometimes throws herself to the ground and most of the time i know she is acting and there is no physical reason ... she stays up at night for 2 and 3 am and mostly doesn't have long sleeping hours and my doctor says she is okay.. i really neesd help and need to know how to deal with her anger plz !
You should make an appointment for yourself (not your daughter) with a specialist in child behavior. Generally any licensed pediatric behavioral health or mental health clinician will be in a position to help you. The answer will lie in your developing a systematic approach to the behavior.