Child Behavior Expert Forum
how to stop childs crying and fits

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

how to stop childs crying and fits
My son is 4 and crys and throws temper tantrums over every little thing. I dont think I have had one day with out him crying yelling and screaming. It Has gotten to the point where people dont want to be around him. I feel as though I am loosing control and he has gaind the controle. What can I do to stop this behavor? Please help
You can develop a systematic method of managing the behavior. The approach I always recommend is found in Lynn Clark's book SOS Help for Parents (see www.sosprograms.com).