how to stop my childrens to fight each otther
My 12 yr old daughter and 10 yr old son will not stop fighting they fight about every thing help me about
Well,  this method works but it really isn't fair. If you believe they're both fighting very equally (it's not one bullying the other) try this method,  and you'll get the silence you're seeking.

Have a meeting when everyone is calm,   and tell them that you can't stand the constant squabbling one more minute,  it's driving you crazy.  Starting tomorrow morning,  any cross words between them,  doesn't matter who starts it,  will result in 1/2 hour time out in their bedrooms.  Doesn't matter WHO starts it.

So,  tomorrow first thing in the morning,  first cross words they both to go their room.  Then first cross words again 1/2 hour in their rooms.  And on.  By the end of the day they won't be speaking to each other anymore.