Child Behavior Community
inapporiate 5 year old male behavior

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

inapporiate 5 year old male behavior

my 5 year old grandson  classmate has touch his penis in the restroom and he touch his penis also. my granddon told his about is mom andtold her it was gross and nasty. now he is aware of this notice and seems to be drawn to behavior should i be concern?

This discussion is related to 5 1/2 year old touching penis.
Tags: behaviors
No, do nothing play ,it down, doesnt sound like an abmormal thing , is he getting plenty of attention at hoome , any new siblings arriving to make him feel left out.Did you mean his Mom told him it was gross and Nasty, not a good idea to say that ,making it more important than it is.
  Appreciate you trying to help, but these are really old posts.   Check out the dates before you answer.