Child Behavior Community
inappropriate sexual behaviour

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

inappropriate sexual behaviour

My 6yr old son has recently been caught asking our Neighbours 5yr old son to "suck his penis" and apparently when the other boy said no, my son got angry,
My Neighbour and I sat the boys down and discussed it with them and told them it was unacceptable behaviour and it has to stop.
A few weeks later, my son showed his penis again to the same boy.
I have since found out that there is a boy from my Son's class who had done it to my son at School and had also pulled his pants down on the school field and asked a couple of girls to "kiss it".
I have since had a meeting with the School Principal and he is going to contact this boys family.

As for my Neighbour and other close Neighbours, they are all extremely upset about what My son has done and currently wont allow the kids to play together if it doesn't stop.

One other incident happened where My son peed into a cup and tried to get his sister and a friend to drink it!!!!
Any advice would be much appreciated.
This is the time to read him the riot act.  He's in danger of losing privileges to play with neighbor kids,  that will probably be enough to make him stop acting out this way.

On the other hand,  I do think this is fairly typical behavior in unsupervised children - but again,  it really needs to stop.  

An aside,  my brother and some of his friends at around the age of 6 all peed in a coke bottle and convinced another same age boy to drink it saying it was special lemonade.  The mom of the drinker boy was FURIOUS and the boys were all punished but really,  the kid who will drink a bottle or urine needs a little more street savvy.   Sounds like your daughter was smart enough not to do it!

This too shall pass,  nic.  Kids embarrass you in the worst ways sometimes but it sounds like this is experimental acting out,  and if you get a handle on it now,  it will end.
When I was a little kid, my grandmother told a story in exasperated tones about a little boy she babysat having "gone weewee in a cup and made another boy drink it" so I guess this one is a common enough form of bullying, though gross and rather extreme.  I would indeed read the riot act about all of this stuff.  Sometimes this kind of thing is more bullying-motivated than sexuality-motivated, so when you're gathering information about what to do, look into material on stopping your child from bullying as well as the sexual angle.
my son was caught doing some of the same things and i ,m really concern about this. I have talked to him about it . He doesn't take it to serious and i'm afraid that he will get into trouble. I'm also concern that someone has taught my child this. PLEASE HELP
How old is your son?? I would be a lot more concerned if mine was older, say 10 or 11.  As he is only 6, they dont know the severity of it and why it is so wrong. An older child knows. We as adults and parents tend to "freak out" and panic more because we understand it.
I've had a few meetings with the school principal and am off to meet with the other boys Mother this afternoon. Of course when the Principal questioned him, he said it was my son's idea, however, there have been a few other incidents involving this other boy so Im pretty convinced my son is telling the truth.
I also wanted to add, I believe somewhwere along the line whether it is with the boy who did it to my son at school or someone further down the track that this has come from an Adult or Older child as this is behaviour that 5 and 6 year olds do not make up on their own. Some of the words they used etc are just not coming from them as young kids. Yelling and ranting and raving did not work for my son, I had to sit him down quietly on his own, and make sure he knew if he told me the truth that he was not going to get into trouble and I was not going to get angry, and he fessed up about the kid at school. He said he hadn't told me earlier because he thought I'd get angry. He knows now that if he tells me the truth it's better. and that lies will get him into trouble. I even went as far as saying if he lies, then we might have to get the police involved (trying to scare him a bit)