Child Behavior Expert Forum
infant masturbation
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

infant masturbation

I am very anxiously of my daughters behavior. Since she is 4 months old she very often cramping her body.
Everytime before she going to sleep she is cramping and then she is altogether wet of her body. Also when we give her no attention or she must lying on her back on the ground she started with cramping. She cross her legs en cross her arms en dan she begin with groan en she become wet and cramping all over her body. There are days when I am not go for a walk with her that she doing it 70% of the time she is wakeful. The docters in Holland think that it is infant masturbation but she do it very very often not sometimes of a day but when I let her go she can do it one hour till she fall in sleep and when she wake up she started again. After many test in the hospital they make the diagnose infant masturbation. Now she is 11 months en she doing it very often in spite of she can forwards now. The docters says that we ignore it but it not decrease. When I give her no attention she not stop with it.
My question is can't being a birth trauma or is she angry when she is allone or something why she doing it, at the moment it composed our life and I am afraid that it had consequetions for her development. At the last time the docter says that she doing it a lot of for infant masturbation. My question is what is your experience is it possible that our daughter do it 70% of the time or do you think it is something else. It is something she do it by her self no epilepsy the docters examine it.