is it normal for my son who is 4 years old to kiss a boy ??? does it mean anything>??
I dont know if its bad or not, but when i picked up my son (whose 4) from pre-k i saw him he kissed a boy who is in his class... just  a kiss, so i told him not to do that... should i just told them NOT TO KISS A BOY OR GIRL AT ALL?? OR ONLY ON THE CHEEK?? OR JUST THAT HE CANT KISS A BOY AT ALL???
please I would like to know if that's normal and how to deal with it?? am I overreacting??? my husband said THAT"S NOT ALLOWED AT ALL!!!! ...any advice!! thanks!
I am the father of three boys and yes I think you are overreacting.  My boys over the years have kissed other boys.  Children learn that when you say hello/goodby to people you care about you kiss them.  They probably see you do it and think it is something they should do.  Children that young do not factor in cultural/society norms.  In their mind there is no differnece between boys and girls.  In my opinion you should be happy that he is a caring, loving, kind boy who wants to express his emotions.  DO NOT SQUASH THAT!!!    

To answer your next question I have been married to same WOMEN for 15 years.  All three of my boys are into girls...  
Best to ignore it he was simply showing affection to the other child, so play it down if you can now , it is yours and your Husbands reaction he didnt do a thing that was wrong..
so  normal and DAD is overreacting. I am a preschool teacher- our kiddos hug and kiss to show affection. I think it is wonderful!
Its normal! He is 4! Your reaction probably freaked him out more than anything. I know its typical for parents to freak out and automatically their child is gay. However, here is a question. Would you love your son less even if he was? Children show affection at this age without thinking of the gender. Daddy needs to cool down and relax, imagine if he was? How would he be able to confront the both of you? Just pay no attention to it.