is melatonin is safe for toddler?
i have a problem w/ my two yrs old, she cant sleep w/ out crying for about an hour or two. and if she wake up in the middle of the night or early in the morning usually 2am, she cant go back to sleep until 7am. im so tired the whole day,i cant even have a nap. im thinking if melatonin is good for her. pls help, i  follow some advice and i did a research about sleep and i applied it but it doesnt work for her. shes developmental delayed by nov, we will going to see a developmental pedia.when she was  new born till 1 yr old shes very good sleeper i dont have any problem but when she turned  two, my prob. started, shes a speech delayed too but aside from that her motor skills are fine.
How long does she nap during the day some children dont need many hours once they reach 2 year old as it disturbs their night time sleep.Personally I dont think giving her Melatonin is a good idea but speak to your Doctor before you do.