jealousy
My 7 year old nephew has been very mean to my 3 year old daughter. He has an older sister and 2 younger siblings. If something gets lost or broke he is always blamming my daughter even though his younger siblings were playing with the same thing. I really need help dealing with him. He wants to always be the center of attention but is mean to my daughter.
All you really need to do is focus on the rules - that is, if his behavior is violating any rules in the family, set limits on him and discipline him (e.g., by time out) if necessary. The jealousy per se doesn't invite any particular response.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.