Child Behavior Expert Forum
location

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

location
I am trying to locate you. Which location do you practice and can you prescribe meds?
As you may have seen on the opening page to the Chuld behavioral Health Forum, I practice child and adolescent therapy with Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, locxated in Boston and the suburbs around Boston. My offices are at HVMA's Kenmore (downtown Boston) and Quincy Offices. No, I am a Ph.D. and do not prescribe medications myself. I collaborate with my colleagues in child psychiatry around pharmacological treatment of mental, emotional and neurointegrative conditions.