managing aggression in 4 year old
WHat can we do about him hitting other children at preschool which he has just started

This discussion is related to 4 yr. old boy has aggression problems and is sassy to his parents.
Do you know what triggers the behavior and is it only at school he is like this? How does his teacher handle it .If it is only at school something is upsetting him ,are they stimulated enough at school get some outside activities to get let out some energy.
My 4 year old son is very aggressive. He is constantly biting and hitting his two siblings. My husband believes it is because he is the middle child but when i find 7 bite marks that have either brused or broke skin on his brother in a weeks time it tends to worry me. I know his siblings start the fights with him but the extreme aggression is not apporpriate in 90% of the fights. I have tried everything to get him to stop but the behavior has continued. Please Help.
   If you are 4 you don't have a lot of ways to fight.  Biting is pretty common cause it is easy.  The biting is not the problem, the constant fighting is.  Don't let the fighting  happen.  When it starts - timeouts for all involved.  Also you might want to check out a great set of books aimed at this age group.  A good start would be "hands are not for hitting" found here - http://www.amazon.com/Hands-Hitting-Ages-Best-Behavior/dp/1575420775