Child Behavior Expert Forum
motor development of children

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

motor development of children
I am a 22 year old student from the university of Brussels, Belgium.  I'm now in my last year of fysiotherapy.  I must make a thesis (=final work) about the motor development of children between 0 and 18 monhts old.  Especially about the "Alberta Infant Motor Scale".  But als about other test in this age-categorie.
So if you have something that can be interesting for me, please let me know and send it to Belgium! Thanks!!!!!
Dear Caro,

This is too large a task to address in a Q & A Forum such as this. There are many, many tests of infant and early childhood motor development. Conduct a search on the internet and you will be impressed with the wide array of such assessment tools (including the AIMS). Often the evaluation instruments address a range of developmental abilities, with particular sub-scales or items focusing on large and small motor development (other areas might include social, emotional, cognitive development, e.g.).