Child Behavior Expert Forum
motor development of children
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

motor development of children

I am a 22 year old student from the university of Brussels, Belgium.  I'm now in my last year of fysiotherapy.  I must make a thesis (=final work) about the motor development of children between 0 and 18 monhts old.  Especially about the "Alberta Infant Motor Scale".  But als about other test in this age-categorie.
So if you have something that can be interesting for me, please let me know and send it to Belgium! Thanks!!!!!
Related Discussions
242606_tn?1243786248
Dear Caro,

This is too large a task to address in a Q & A Forum such as this. There are many, many tests of infant and early childhood motor development. Conduct a search on the internet and you will be impressed with the wide array of such assessment tools (including the AIMS). Often the evaluation instruments address a range of developmental abilities, with particular sub-scales or items focusing on large and small motor development (other areas might include social, emotional, cognitive development, e.g.).
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank