my 1 yr old won't go to be anymore
   i'm in desprate need of help.
I have a 1 yr old son who had a proper bed routine. He went to bed every night at 7pm after we sang him the bedtime song of cebeebies. He went straight to bed and got hiself off to sleep not problems but just recently after we've song him the song, i would take him to bed but about 5 minutes later he will come strolling into the living room. I've tried on many occassions sending him back to bed even though he's crying but he would get straight out of bed and come in again. I've been up and down trying to get him back to bed but the only way i get peace and quite is to let him stay on the setee until he's gone to sleep but i have a 7months old daughter so i'm soo tired by 9pm.
please help!1
7 o'clock is probably too early for him to go to bed.  

Parenting is certainly exhausting.  I really believe one of the biggest sacrifices you give up  as a parent,  consistently,  is sleep.  About the time all the kids are sleeping well and consistently the oldest ones become teenagers then you are back to not sleeping.  ;D
The only thing you can do with a child that young is be consistent. You giving in and letting him fall asleep somewhere other than his bed shows him that if he continues long enough, he will get what he wants. I know it's tiring, but it's the only way he will get the message.
I think we were typing at the same time. :)