my 12 years daughter wants to act like everyone else but her self
hi, i have a 12 years daughter that i love with all my heart sometime it get to me that i could buy her everything for her but she would rather wear someone else clothes than the one i bought for her for example i could buy her the niceness cloth even buy it in the mall new style clothe and because she didn't see her cousin wear it or her other friend she would not wear it or even her self she even go with me and pick the clothe and she steel don't, her attitude changed, they way how she was when she was growing up everything change don't know why my question is what can i do for to change that aspect before it could go worst for her future?
Girls this age,  the "tweens" are so extremely self-conscious that it's painful to watch.

She'll grow out of it.  This behavior doesn't get worse,  it gets better.  ;D

In the meantime it would be helpful if she could find something she really excels at - a sport,  art,  music,  something that she's good at to give her more confidence.
Get her focused on more than malls and clothes, sports are good, music and dance are good.. Art and painting in my opinion is excellent..Drama maybe ..it will make her some good friends with similar inclinations ..
Drama is a blast at that age.  
i dont know how to work with this but thank you all it is true i think ima see what she like to get her involve in to sport, humm is a good idea ima try to do that thank you so much god bless you all rockrose thank u margypops thank u too and annie brooke thank u is all true ima try that maybee that will change her the way she is. :)
And remember she is almost a teen they do get some bees in their bonnets at that age ...good luck
I was not a particularly pleasant girl at some points in my teenage years.  Perhaps you will remember the same about yourself.  I do believe I copped a lot of attitude at about 18.  lol