Child Behavior Expert Forum
my 2 yr old hits her head over and over bouncing.....
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

my 2 yr old hits her head over and over bouncing.....

She bobs her head when she gets disturbed in her sleep...she started doing this when she was still in her crib around 5-6 months old if i remember and has not stopped.  When she gets upset or nervous she starts doing it.  Its almost like she has a nervous tick and my 3 yr old is so hard to talk to or confront about her behavior she asks kimberly my 2 yr old to do everything for her. If I ask my older child to do something she starts getting Kimberly to do it, Throw away her trash or anything else. I am beside myself with my older childs behavior and dis-attached type behavior i have three daughters ages 3,2,1 they are only around me and their dad (we are together)and they dont go to a babysitter or daycare etc the older two have been presenting just odd behavior and i have a headache just trying so hard to figure outwhat. Could be causing this type behavior sorry for spelling im using my cell i have asked their doctor and she suggested therapy
242606_tn?1243786248
Your two-year-old's behavior does not invite concern. I'm not sure your three-year-old's behavior invites concern, either, to be honest. Certainly therapy is not at all indicated for children this age (if the doctor means psychological therapy). If you need help managing the three-year-old's behavior, read Lynn Clark's book about behavior management. It is called SOS Help for Parents (see www.sosprograms.com).
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank