Child Behavior Expert Forum
my 3 year old daughter is distructive
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

my 3 year old daughter is distructive

my daughter will listen to anyone but me. she is great in her school listens well to her teacher who is also her aunt and her speech therapist but at home she ruins everything she touches. she broke her toddlers bed she hits her 1 year old brother with toys in his head and gets into things she knows shes not supposed to then tries to hide it. recently she drew all over one of her dolls and my walls with a pis and her self but told me she didnt do it.
i have tried spanking her when shes done wrong and time out i even have her stand with her arms straight out but nothing phases her. she will turn around and do it again.  she aslo consistantly bugs for things she knows she cant have but thinks she needs to have them.. shes only 3 but acts like shes the one who runs my house hold. what should i do?
242606_tn?1243786248
Read Lynn Clark's book SOS Help for Parents and follow his instructions (see www.sosprograms.com).
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank