Child Behavior Expert Forum
my 6 year old child has emotional outburst

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

my 6 year old daughter is in grade one and her teacher says that she has been having emotional outbursts in class.she seems to get frustrated very easy and this seems to be the cause of it.  The only problem is the teacher says that she gets so loud with her crying that it disrupts the class and I dont want her to be labled.she also has a low frustration level and crys easy at home and will take a emotional tantrum anywhere she feels comfortable.The thing that i cant understand is why because she can be a very loving child who listens well but when she wants something done her way and she cant get it watch out.  Her grades are very good and she is reading better then anyone in the class so this is another thing that i cant fiqure out. what is there to get frustrated over she makes a big deal out of little things and has a hard time seperated the things that she should be upset about and the things that she souldnt. all this time that i thought she was just being bad does she have an emotional problem that i am not aware of . She has always been an emotional child even when she was little.
See prior reply.