Child Behavior Expert Forum
my kids are BAD!!!

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

my kids are BAD!!!

I have three kids that i can't deal with any more. I have a 7yr old 4yr old and a 2 yr old. I cant go any where without them showing out. They think that have to have everything.  the 2yr old is always getting out of the buggy. wanting to be held. I have tried everything!  spanking taking things away time out EVERYTHING!!!  i'm at my wit's end. I can't handle it any more. i need help bad and fast. i'm so afriad that there going to end up in jail when they get older. my 7yr old  acts like hes 2 my 4 yr old is always crying and kicking screaming and all its so embarassing to go any where. is there any one out there that can help me help my kids. Please someone
You are not going to correct this situation quickly. Without intending to, of course, you have let things get out of hand, and it is likely due to your needing some help with your parenting behavior. I won't attempt to try to give you a quick fix because there isn't one. You've got to bite the bullet and seek professional help in your area. The sort of plan you need is detailed in Lynn Clark's approach to behavior management. You can see it in his book SOS Help for Parents. But it is important that you not try to solve this on your own - your level of skills is not sufficient to get the job done. You can do better, but you've got to get help. If you children were very sick or injured, you wouldn't hesitate to obtain medical help right away. This is not different. I'm pleased that you wrote in, but you need to devote your energy to arranging face-to-face help.
I have gone and got them counseling and they say that the oldest is ahad  but doesnt need meds and the  middle boy they say hes too young to tell and he will grow out of it  and sent me on my way.
If you have other resources, get another opinion. You did  the right thing, and that was excellent. Don't give up on getting the help. And be sure to read that book - from a behavior management perspective, you can't find anything better.
thank u so much for your help i will buy the book and looking into other places to get them the help that they need as well as me. I will update u soon and agian thank u