Child Behavior Community
my son is five and he was caught licking his four year old cousins peni...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

my son is five and he was caught licking his four year old cousins penis

hi i wonder if anyone can help me my son is five but very grown up for his age and he was caught licking his four year old cousins penis i have spoken to him about it and he says he just thought about it. i had social services around which i phoned to try and get to the bottom of it and they said that they find it strange that he knows that it is a secret. they have not offered any help and gave me a book to go through with him. since this he has told me about a girl in his nursery and that he licked her bum.he has also said that he done a wee in a cup and pretened to drink it and how he wants to smell people feet. i cannot understand this as i think that at five childern should not know these things.so want to know where he has got it from as they cant just think these things up but he gets very angry and tell me he dont want to talk about it ever again and that he knows it is wrong. please can someone help me i am really worried about this does anyone know of a good person i can take him to or if anyone has gone though this with there childern thankyou very much for your time.