Child Behavior Community
my son wont stop

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

my son wont stop

This discussion is related to My son is (blush) riding the floor.

My son is four years old. He has humped since he was a little baby llike it was a comfort thing for him. He would usually hump blankets or stuffed animals. But now as he is getting older he humps more and more i have always told him to stop. Now he has a little sister who is one and we have been catching him humping her. We have tried to talk to him telling him you dont do that. But he still continues to do it. Yesterday we caught him with his little sister with his pants down humping her and we dont know what to do anymore. We have tried punishing him, taking away toys but he still continues to do it. Im very concered about this and dont know what to do.
-12 Comments Post a Comment
He cannot be allowed to act that out on his sister. You need to explain to him that he's much bigger than her and he could accidently hurt her.
Has he ever seen something on TV or watched dogs or something that would encourage this? I can't believe that a four year old would think of pulling down his pants and humping on his little sister unless he's seen or heard something along those lines. Are you sure he's never had a friend play doctor or anything with him? Just be careful and watch who he's with and watch him when he's around his little sister.
I know we have told him shes just a baby and you dont do that to your little sister your suppose to protect her and it seems like hes listening and understanding. He doesn't do it to her all the time the other day was the first time we saw him doing that with his pants down. We defitanetly are going to watch him and not leave him alone with his little sister. Thank you for your advice.