Child Behavior Expert Forum
my son

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

my son

my son was really excited to got to school but when he got there he desided not to listen to the teacher. He also likes to laugh at his teacher when he gets in trouble and me. He also has been pushing and shovin down the kids at school when they take his toys. he does it to his sister too. He also complains of pain all over his body when im trying to get on to him. He does really well on his work when he does it. Could he have a disorder or is this normal for his age? And if it is how do i disapline this behavoir. Please help
No, the behavior is not within the normal spectrum and invites systematic behavior management. Read Lynn Clark's book SOS Help for Parents and follow his guidelines (see www.sosprograms.com).