Child Behavior Community
my teenager

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

my teenager

I have a sixteen year old son that was hit by a car in 2007 and has never been right since  i would like to know why his face hands and feet and legs keep going blue red and purple and why they are nearly always cold when all tests keep coming back normal he also gets dizzy spells

This discussion is related to Blue/purple lips (hands, feet and legs modeled).
Tags: teenagers
You may get some answers here but there is also an Expert /Doctor forum you could put the question to. I am so sorry about your Boy I hope you get some answers for him ,have you had him checked out recently/
yes and they still can not tell me what's wrong it is frustrating
I can imagine it is, does he eat okay I know that low blood sugar can mke you feel light headed and dizzy, its not diabetes, Hypoglaecemia its called( Hope I spelt that okay)) Keep a record of when he feels dizzy what has happened prior to it, not certain about the cold extremities, that may be a case for the experts.Good Luck let us know how he is doing.
hi he has been tested for every thing and its not diabetes but he has now been diagnosed with Raynauds disease and may have to take meds if it gets worse