Child Behavior Community
my two year old pulls my hair out scratches and bites

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

my two year old daughter was born premature. She was three pounds five ounces at birth. She had a grade three and four on her head at birth that they found when she was two weeks old. She has a feeding tube right now but everything else is developing she is a little behind but trying to chetch up. since she was about one she has been pulling hair scrathching and biting. the older she gets the worst it gets im not sure what to do i have made her an app. with a behavior specialist but we cant get in for a couple of months she was recently admitted into the hospital where they told me it looks like she has breast buds . I asked what that was and they said it could deal with her hormones. Im not sure why she pulls hair bites and scratches . what can i do?
i think making an appointment is all you can do at this point...wait it out and try to be patient :) good luck!