Child Behavior Expert Forum
not eating

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

not eating

hi
my son is 3.5 and he never been a good eater but for over a week now he wont eat or drink he drinks maby 8 ounces a day and eats 4 spoon full of food the last 2 day all he wants to do is sleep or cry we been to doctors often because off him not eating but nothing ever was found when he was 8 month they put a tub in to feed him ti he was 2.2  they said he will never feel hunger  he will have to learn to eat because he likes it not because he will not get hungry but know i am on my end what else can i do i can get him to eat at all and he is loosing wheight this time to i always try to make him eat what he likes but for 2 weeks now i don't like anything at all even his favorit carrots is a no is there anything i can do and if so what
please help me noone seems to have a sever problem with there kids eating like i do my son wont even eat sweets or anything there is no food at all that he really loves and would eat ,he wont drink milk ether or anything like it no shakes or icecream ether pediashure he wont drink at all i tryed cleare resorce that is a hight callory drink with vatimins but it made him plug up no please can you help me
This appears to be a medical concern that deserves quick attention (vs a behavioral matter that is less serious). Contact your son's pediatrician and say that you want your son evaluated in the office. He may require some immediate medical intervention. You don't want to wait and run the risk of his becoming dehydrated. In addition to his usual problem around eating, he may be sick.
1 Comment
A related discussion, 17 month old doesn't eat?? was started.