not ready to go to school
my 3yrs old child does want to go to school.when she was two and half year old i admission in her school it has been three month she has not adjested in  her school  every day she will cry and do bomiting and from one month i have stop her to going school but now also she is not ready to go to school so pls help me
She is not ready for school if she is crying and throwing up for 3 months I would advise that she stays home till she is older, what is the school like are they good, do the play , read, stimul;ate the children how long do they sleep during the day. Ther is a reason she doesnt laike it, she also may be having some seperation anxiety form not being with you .Keep her home for a while then try just a few hours a week till she gets used to it again and take a look at the school and what activities do the children participate in . ..Good luck